Shaking Up Family Taco Night with Hidden Valley Ranch
Making time for a sit-down family dinner throughout the week is always a priority. When life gets hectic, you look for simple recipes that are still delicious and satisfying. Look no further, tacos will be your answer — and not just on Tuesday nights!
Family taco night is a fun, interactive staple that everyone in your home can enjoy. That’s why we’ve partnered with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® to help shake up your usual recipes by adding delicious Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® flavor. Try our new recipes for Succulent Ranch Chicken for Tacos and Creamy Ranch Guacamole, made with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix Shaker, for an exciting new twist on these classic dishes.
Succulent Ranch Chicken for Tacos
Yields 4 Servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place chicken breasts into baking dish in a single layer. Drizzle olive oil over all four chicken breasts until evenly coated. Using HVR Shakers, sprinkle seasoning directly onto the chicken until coated.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through, and juices run clear. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, shred chicken using two forks or hand beaters. Serve alongside taco shells, creamy ranch guacamole, and fixings of your choosing!
Creamy Ranch Guacamole
Yields 4 Servings
- 2 medium avocados
- 2 tsp Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning® and Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- Juice of one lime
- Optional: finely chopped tomato, a handful of cilantro (diced finely), and a few dashes of hot sauce
- Mash avocados with lime juice and HVR Shaker Seasoning until smooth. (Pro-tip: for extra creamy guac, blend ingredients in food processor or a blender.)
- If the kids approve, fold in optional ingredients and enjoy!