Bake It Easy With Stuffed Puffs® x So Yummy
As we say goodbye to summer and gear up for the colder months, it’s time to bake it easy. Bake the stress away with our favorite new fall recipes, inspired by Stuffed Puffs®. These fluffy marshmallows, filled with real milk chocolate, are not only perfect for your favorite cup of hot cocoa, but they are equally amazing in our new fall baking projects.
We made super easy whoopie pies with cake mix and pumpkin pie filling. While the pies baked, we melted Stuffed Puffs® and turned them into a creamy, chocolatey filling. This sticky and sweet confection is a hand-held favorite that is so simple to make! A cinnamon roll is delicious on it’s own, but when it’s oozing with melted marshmallow and chocolate it becomes a decadent dessert you’ll want to make again and again.
Try any of these scrumptious desserts for a new fall favorite we know you and your family will love. Click here to find out where Stuffed Puffs are sold near you!
Pull-Apart Monkey Bread
Time: 45 – 50 min
Servings: One standard size bundt cake
- 3 cans of crescent roll dough
- 24-25 Stuffed Puffs®
- Standard Bundt Pan
- 2 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons milk or half & half
- Cooking spray
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl and set aside. Coat bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out one crescent roll, add 1 stuffed puff and begin to roll in hand until completely covered. Take the rolled stuffed puff ball and roll into bowl of cinnamon sugar. Add ball to bundt pan. Repeat steps until bundt cake is filled.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 mins until golden brown. Allow to cool for 5-10 mins. While cooling — make the glaze by combining milk, sugar and vanilla extract together until you achieve a nice glaze mixture, should be thick but easily able to pour.
- Flip bundt pan over a plate to release the monkey bread. Pour glaze over monkey bread, pull apart and enjoy!
Rocky Road Brownies
Time: 40 – 45 min
Servings: 8 – 10 brownies
- 1 Box of Brownie Mix (egg, oil & water)
- ½ cup of Stuffed Puffs®
- ¼ cup of slivered almonds
- 5-6 Graham Crackers
- Cooking Spray
- Mix brownie mix according to package. Take a handful of Stuffed Puffs®, reserving a few for the top, and cut them in half or quarter pieces with the slivered almonds. Add to brownie batter and mix. Once ingredients well combined, set aside.
- Spray a 9×9 glass pyrex with cooking spray. Add a layer of 4-5 graham crackers to fit one layer evenly along the bottom.
- Pour brownie mix into pyrex, smoothing out the top. Sprinkle remaining stuffed puffs and slivered almonds on top. Bake as directed from brownie package, typically 35-40 mins on 350 degrees.
- Allow to cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
Stuffed Puffs® Lava Cake Cupcakes
Time: 30 – 40 min
Servings: 12 lava cake cupcakes
- 1 box of chocolate muffin or cake mix (egg, oil water)
- 12 Stuffed Puffs®
- Cupcake pan
- Cupcake liners
- Make muffin or cake mix according to package directions, line cupcake pan with liners. Using a small ice cream scoop, portion out the mix into each cup, about half way full.
- Cut the Stuffed Puffs® in half and push one half into the center of each cupcake. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 mins. Allow to cool a bit but enjoy warm!
Chocolate Lava Cinnamon Rolls
Time: 40 min
Servings: 6 stuffed cinnamon rolls
- 1 can of pastry dough (laid out as a sheet)
- 6 Stuffed Puffs
- 3 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons milk or half & half
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a small bowl mix room temperature butter with cinnamon and sugar until a paste is created, set bowl aside.
- Open can of pastry dough sheet and roll out onto a lightly floured surface. Begin to spread the butter cinnamon sugar mix onto the entire pastry sheet. Line 6 stuffed puffs along the width side of the sheet.
- Roll stuffed puffs in sheet until a complete roll is made. Cut Roll into 6 mini rolls, turn them cut side up and place on a lined baking sheet, keeping them 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 mins, until golden brown. While baking, make glaze by combining milk, sugar and vanilla extract together until you achieve a nice glaze mixture — it should be thick but easily able to pour. Once cinnamon rolls are done and slightly cooled, drizzle with glaze and enjoy!
Pumpkin S’mores Whoopie Pie
Time: 30 min
Servings: 10 – 12 whoopie pies
- 1 can of pumpkin pie filling
- 1 box of cake mix (egg, oil, water)
- ½ bag of Stuffed Puffs®
- In a medium bowl, mix cake mix according to package. Add 1 can of pumpkin pie filling and mix. Use a small ice cream scooper to portion out your pies and place them on a lined baking sheet, 1 inch apart. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden brown, allow to cool.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt half a bag of Stuffed Puffs® and mix. You should have a gooey marshmallow texture.
- Take one cookie and smear some of the marshmallow mixture on top, add another cookie on top creating a s’more whoopie pie and enjoy!
S’mores Chocolate Cheesecake
Time: 2 hours + chill time
Servings: one whole cheesecake
- 1 and 1/4 cups heavy cream or heavy whipping cream
- Three 8-ounce blocks full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Confectioners Sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 bag of Chocolate-on-Chocolate Stuffed Puffs®
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12–14 full sheet graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
Chocolate Ganache and Topping
- two 4-ounce, semi-sweet chocolate bars, finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream or heavy whipping cream
- Creme Brulee Torch
- Stir the graham cracker crust ingredients together. Pour into a 9-inch or 10-inch springform pan and pack in very tightly. Freeze for 10-20 minutes as you prepare the filling.
- Using a hand mixer to whip the cold heavy cream into stiff peaks on medium-high speed, about 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar together on medium speed until perfectly smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the confectioners’ sugar, sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat for 2-3 minutes on medium-high speed until smooth and combined. Make sure there are no large lumps of cream cheese. If there are lumps, keep beating until smooth.
- Using your mixer on low speed or a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling until combined.
- Melt Chocolate-on-Chocolate Stuffed Puffs in the microwave and stir into cheesecake batter.
- Remove crust from the freezer and spread filling into crust. Use an offset spatula to smooth down the top. Refrigerate for at least 6-8 hours.
- Make the ganache by melting chocolate chips in microwave and gradually adding in heavy cream.
- Pour freshly made ganache over top of cheesecake allowing to completely cover and drip along the sides. Cut Stuffed Puffs in half and place them cut side down covering the top of the cheesecake. Lightly torch the top of the marshmallows to preferred doneness.
- Slice and enjoy!