Fulfill your chocolate craving with this yummy Brownie Mousse Cake! With just a little peanut butter, brownie mix, and frosting, you’ll have the holiday dessert of the season! Trust us, you definitely don’t want to MOUSSE out.
Brownie Mousse Cake
Difficulty: Easy • 6 Servings • Total Time: 125 Minutes
- 1 box of Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- ½ cup Water
- 1 ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ cup (125gr) Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup (180ml) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 no. White Vanilla Frosting
- Red and Yellow Gel Coloring (or two colors of your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Mix together your Brownie Mix, water, vegetable oil and 1 large egg well. Pour this mixture into a cheesecake pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Immediately cool for an hour in the fridge.
- In a mixing bowl, pour your Heavy Whipping Cream over your Peanut Butter and using a hand mixer, whisk together until they are evenly combined and fluffy! Pour this mixture over your cooled brownie (never removing it from the pan!) Shake it together until it settles flat on top and place in the freezer for an hour to harden and cool.
- Microwave your two White Vanilla Frosting cans for +-25 seconds until very runny and thin. Add a few drops of one of your colors into one and a few drops of the other color into the other frosting. Mix them both together well. If it starts to thicken, feel free to put them back into the microwave for a few seconds to keep it thin.
- Remove your Mousse Cake from the freezer and immediately start pouring your frosting onto it, using a little of each color at a time in order to create fun patterns!
- Serve after or store in the fridge until use! **Do not store in the freezer after icing as it can sweat!