Instant Ramen Noodle Pizza
Do you ever crave pizza but only have instant ramen in your cupboard? Well, this Instant Ramen Noodle Pizza recipe is the hack for you! Haters will say it doesn’t compare, but I say don’t knock it until you try it!
Instant Ramen Pizza
Difficulty: Easy • 6 Servings • Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 packages of instant ramen, seasoning packets separated
- ⅓ cup warm water
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
- 1 6oz ball of fresh mozzarella
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 ramen seasoning packet
Spicy Ramen Honey
- 1 Spicy ramen seasoning packet
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Crack the dried ramen noodles into small chunks, then hydrate with warm water and let sit for 20 minutes to soften.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat and add in the moistened noodles to the pan. Let the noodles start to crisp, then sprinkle with half the parmesan and shredded mozzarella.
- Spread the marinara sauce over the cheese, then top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cook in a 450F oven till crisped and browned, about 15 minutes
- While the pizza cooks, shred the fresh mozzarella into a bowl and pour over the heavy cream. Add in the seasoning packet and stir to combine top make Ramen-y burrata.
- For the hot honey: add honey, spicy ramen seasoning packet, and chili flakes to taste. Stir to combine.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and put onto a serving tray. Top the pizza with dollops of the ramen burrata, fresh basil, and a drizzle of hot honey.