Easy Pasta Dough
1. Place Flour in Bowl
Place the “00” flour and salt in a large mixing bowl, and stir lightly to combine.
2. Combine Ingredients
In a blender or food processor, combine the eggs, oil, and the ingredients listed below to achieve the desired color of pasta dough. Blend until smooth.
Note: Add these ingredients to the blender with the eggs and oil. Strain through a sieve for smooth consistency, or leave as-is for flecks of color!
- For RED pasta: 1/3 cup Red Wine + 1/4 cup Crushed Tomatoes
- For ORANGE pasta: 4 tablespoons Harissa
- For YELLOW pasta: 2 tablespoons Turmeric
- For GREEN pasta: 2/3 cup steamed Spinach
- For BLUE pasta: 3 tablespoons Butterfly Pea Flower powder
- For PURPLE pasta: 2/3 cup Red Cabbage juice
- For BLACK pasta: 3 tablespoons Activated Charcoal Powder
- For WHITE pasta: 2/3 cup Milk or Milk Substitute