Try an Exciting New Take On Your Favorite Savory Snacks With Goldfish® x So Yummy
If you’re a savory snack-lover who’s tired of eating the same old chips and dips over and over again, then you are in the right place! These days, with more time spent at home, innovation in the kitchen can seem like a struggle. That’s why we partnered with our good friends at Goldfish® Crackers to bring you six new and exciting twists on your favorite recipes.
Since you can’t head to your local pub for your usual order of jalapeño poppers, try whipping up a batch of our Goldfish® Crusted Baked Sweet Pepper Bacon Poppers. These gooey peppers are bursting with extra flavor, thanks to the Goldfish®, and the bite pairs perfectly with your favorite craft beer. If you’re settling in for a long night of binge watching a new TV series, amp up your typical bowl of popcorn by trying out our hack for Goldfish® Cheddar Jack’d Popcorn.
Keep staying in and snacking well with Goldfish® and So Yummy!
Goldfish® Cheddar Jack’d Popcorn
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 big bowl of popcorn
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup Goldfish® Cheddar cheese powder
- Put popcorn in a large bowl. Drizzle melted butter over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle the Goldfish® powder over the popcorn and toss to coat.
Personal 7-Layer Goldfish® Pie
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 Goldfish® pies
- Six 1.5 oz individually wrapped Goldfish® packs
- 1 can chili, no beans
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ jar pickled jalapeno slices
- Cut the side of the individual bag of Goldfish®, then fold the opposite corners inwards to make a little pouch.
- Fill each bag with chili, tomato, onion, black olives, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and jalapeno slices.
- Serve and eat!
Cheesy Goldfish® Spinach Artichoke Dip
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 1 dish
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup green onions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- One 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- One 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach , thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- ½ cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- ½ cup Goldfish® Cheddar, crushed into a powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cream cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, green onions, Gruyere, Parmigiano-Reggiano, crushed Goldfish®, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Spoon artichoke mixture into a pie pan or casserole dish, then cover the top with a layer of crushed Goldfish® and some whole Goldfish® for presentation.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
Goldfish® Xtra Cheesy Tater Tots
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 20 tots
- 2 tablespoons neutral flavored oil, like grape seed or canola
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into rough 1-inch chunks (about 2 potatoes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons finely minced parsley, optional
- 1 oz sharp white cheddar cheese, finely grated (about 1/3 cup)
- ½ cup Goldfish® Xtra Cheesy, processed into a powder
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with half of the oil.
- Add peeled potatoes to a food processor and pulse until chopped into tiny pieces
- Wrap the dish towel around the processed potatoes and squeeze well to remove as much liquid as possible, then add to a microwave-safe bowl heat for 1-2 minutes
- Sprinkle the salt, onion powder, cornstarch, parsley, cheese, Goldfish® powder, and a few grinds of black pepper into the potatoes and stir to combine
- Shape potatoes into cylinders about 3/4-inch wide and 1-inch long. Place shaped tater tots onto an oiled baking sheet.
- Drizzle tops of tater tots with remaining oil then bake until golden brown on the bottom, about 10 minutes. Carefully flip each tater tot — using two forks helps to wiggle any tots that are more stuck to the foil than others — then bake until the second side is golden brown, another 10 minutes.
Goldfish® Crusted Baked Sweet Pepper Bacon Poppers
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 20 pepper poppers
- 10 sweet mini peppers
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Pepper Jack cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 oz chopped and fried bacon
- 1 cup crushed Goldfish® powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Cut the mini peppers in half lengthwise and use a teaspoon to gently scoop out the seeds and ribs.
- Add all of the filling ingredients to a medium bowl and mix until evenly combined.
- Fill each pepper half with the cheese mixture then press into the Goldfish® powder to coat the top.
- Place stuffed peppers cut side up on the baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
Goldfish® Crusted Fried Pickles
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 20-30 fried pickle chips
- 3 large dill pickles, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten together with 1 tablespoon water until smooth
- 1 cup breadcrumbs/Panko
- 1 cup Goldfish® powder
- Slices the pickles into bite sized chips, then pat the pickles dry.
- Run the pickles through the flour, egg, breadcrumbs/panko, and then finally in the Goldfish® powder
- Fry the pickles until they are brown and crispy. Toss with extra Goldfish® powder to coat and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.