We all know pasta is delicious. It is a great and satisfying savory meal to eat when you don’t know what you want. But, have you ever wanted pasta for dessert? Well, you can now, with this super delicious Sweet Pasta recipe!
Difficulty: Medium • 6 Servings • Total Time: 1 Hour
- ¾ cup cream cheese
- 1 cup greek yogurt without sugar
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 sachet vanilla milk jelly (120 g)
- 28 g of hydrated and melted gelatin
- 4 cups strawberry
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. butter
- red vegetable dye
- Grated coconut
- Blend cream cheese, yogurt and milk well. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and boil for 5 minutes. Add the vanilla gelatin powder and melted gelatin; mix until dissolved. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Pour two cups of this mixture into a greased rectangular pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Meanwhile, cut the strawberries into medium pieces. Cook with sugar in a saucepan until strawberries are soft.
- Add heavy cream, cornstarch, butter and red vegetable coloring; heat for 5 minutes. With the help of an immersion blender, blend to obtain a thick mixture. Remove from heat and cool. Set aside.
- Unmold the gelatin on a flat surface and cut horizontally into strips, using a pizza cutter. They should resemble the shape of fettuccine pasta.
- Serve the “gelatin fettuccini” in a deep plate, bathe with the strawberry cream sauce, add grated coconut to simulate cheese and decorate with mint leaves. You will love it!